Wednesday, July 24, 2013


Some Arrow Shaped Verse.

Ride, ride, ride,
with the
tide, tide, tide.
Searching for what is inside.
No place to go, and no other place to hide.

Sing! Sing! Sing!
Let it
Ring! Ring! Ring!
Looking ever for my thing.
Nothing's going to chain my wing.

Sour, sour, sour,
let it
Roar! Roar! Roar!
Our dreams scattered on the floor.
Maybe not growing anymore.

Fly,fly,fly,
hope can't,
die! die! die!
The words echo at my,
futile little human cry.

So
dance, dance,dance!
make a
Stance, stance,stance!
Here are my shield and lance.
Tho one could swipe them away at a glance.

But I'll
Fight!Fight!Fight!
day or,
night, night, night.
Even when held up to a light,
there's nowhere to go, the end's never in sight.

Go, go,go,
as flys the
crow, crow, crow.
Fine I'll rest from taking a blow,
but not the same kind in a row.

NOW
Ride!Ride!Ride!
like a
Tide! Tide! Tide!
and a thousand wings multiplied!
To find whatever lies on inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment